Why do these requirements exist?
If online casinos didn’t have any rollover requirements, it would be easy for anyone to just deposit some money, play the extra spins and then withdraw the winnings. Also, it would be easier for bonus abusers to abuse any kind of promotion.
Apart from the main factors that we have mentioned above, you should also be aware of 2 things that could easily go wrong before realising:
- Excluded Payment Methods. E-wallets like Skrill and Neteller might be a convenient way to deposit money to an online casino. As we have already mentioned in most cases though depositing money with these methods will prevent you from claiming a casino bonus. This is a fraud protection measure as these methods have been abused by fraudsters in the past. PayPal on the other hand doesn’t fall into this category. Check out our recommended Paypal Live Casinos.
- Non-Cashable Welcome Bonus. Some online casinos will not allow you to withdraw the bonus, even after completing the wagering requirements. They will allow you to take home your profit from the welcome offer bonus but not the actual bonus amount. For example, if you play with a ?100 + ?100 Bonus and end up with ?300 after the wagering, the casino will allow you to withdraw ?200.
How to sign up and claim a Casino Bonus
Claiming a casino bonus is simple and it shouldn’t take you more than 5 minutes to do so. All you need is to register a casino account if you don’t already have one and make a qualifying deposit.
- Use Best UK Live Casinos to check all the latest live casino bonuses in the UK.
- Open a new casino account. At this stage, you might have to verify your email address and provide proof of ID.
- Read the casino bonus terms and conditions thoroughly and check the things that we discussed in this article like rollover requirements, eligible games (including live dealer games), bet sizes, max bonus, free spins etc.
- If there is a bonus code make sure you add it when you make the deposit. Most UK casinos will not require a code, but some do.
- Make a deposit using your preferred payment method and make sure that is not a payment method that is excluded from the bonus (like Neteller or Skrill sometimes).
- You are good to go! Go to the live casino games lobby and choose the game you want to play!
Live Casinos Bonuses FAQ
All you have to do in order to get a free online casino bonus is to register with an online casino and make a qualifying deposit.
There are always some rollover requirements that have to be completed before you can cash out your winnings from a bonus. The online casino might also have restrictions on eligible games including some live casino games.
A new online casino might have a better welcome bonus because they need to work hard to get a share of the competitive UK market. This is good news for you because established casino brands will also try to up their offers so they don’t lose their share of the market.
You can withdraw your casino bonus winnings as long as you have fulfilled the wagering requirements that come with that bonus.
Not always. A Bigger casino bonus will have a higher rollover requirement attached to it. So it depends on what type of player you are and how much are you willing to play/wager before you want to make a withdrawal. Sometimes a higher bonus might have more restrictions or higher wagering requirements compared to a standard bonus.
Is there a Live Casino No Deposit Bonus?
For example, if the first deposit bonus is 100% up to ?200 the second deposit bonus might be 50% up to ?100. But the casino will still advertise this as “up ?300 Bonus”. So be aware of the small print.
Top Casino with a Cashback Offer
Just make sure you use the correct bonus code. Most live casinos that have a specific live dealer bonus will make it clear on their homepage, but you can also visit their live casino offers or casino promotions section to make sure.
- The wagering requirement most times include the stake and the bonus amount